WOW.. Okay let me see where to begin...

I have been using my Fuji Digital camera which takes 20 seconds of
moving picture.. no audio.  Which isn't always a bad thing. Down side...
It's trash for lighting and anything taken indoors ends up dark and out
of focus.

I am borrowing my mum's digital camera... much nicer than mine a Canon
Powershot digital elph. very nice improvement in the lighting department
and it takes up to 10 minutes of footage. Downside? Mic is evil and pics
up only the closest noise and once you're a few feet from the camera you
can forget about being heard.

Now... as for what I want to do?  I have many concepts and very few of
them revolve around my children's activities... WOW... a mom that isn't
obsessed with her children's every move? I'll pause for the collective
gasps from the crowd.  Yes I do want to be able to vlog the kids
birthday parties or our family to-dos.... I also want to be able to vlog
local talent in our coffee house, do small mini-films etc.  I'm not
wanting to do anything terribly Pretentious by any stretch of the means,
I mean I'm not doing this to get rich or famous... but even with a hobby
you don't want substandard tools.  I play guitar for fun but that
doesn't mean I'm gonna go buy a cheapo guitar from the local pawn shop
just to get the job done.

$700.00 dollars is my budget allowed by a very supportive if somewhat
confuzzled spouse for my vlogging habit... I don't plan on making TV or
Film Quality Documentaries... but I also don't want my home videos to
suck big time in the quality department.

Thanks so much for this feedback gang!!!! I'm so diggin on the
helpfulness out there in our vlog universe

Cheers!

Lisa

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>