Really appreciate the positive feedback regarding 88SLIDE
(http://www.88slide.com)

I'll forward your comment to our host, Rachel. Our iTunes downloads continue to
grow!

We, er - I, am providing the prize from out-of-pocket now, but would always be
into a
sponsor, if it worked seamlessly and wasn't too cheesy.

We're getting entries from all over the country; its truly amazing!

Thanks again,

Noah
Executive Producer, 88SLIDE