Paul,

It sounds like you have had some challenges, and it is
understandable that you may not be at your best right now... but it
is my hope for you that this is only temporary... I do hope that
both you and Rachel will be feeling better soon.

I do not wish to offend in any way, but please know that in the
exercise of my faith, I will be asking for blessings to be given to
you and yours so that your heart will not be hardened to this group
or the world.

Your wife's M.S., and her poor health as a result, are in NO WAY
an "excuse"... but I would certainly say it is a "reason" that you
may not be as cheerful as one might hope.

You said "...but I know I love her and I have promised to look after
her.  I have had a hard time at work due to my mind being on other
things and just lately I have come down with the flu.  This I think
may have upset my film making side and therefore I am feeling a
little under confident."

Relax my friend (and I say that so easily even though we have never
before spoken), the time will come when things improve... till then,
just know that this community does acknowledge you and looks for
better times to come.

Thanks for your additions.

Rob Reedy

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>