I'm not sure what the problem has been with them lately however as of
today, I am going to start to upload a copy of my videos to my own
host. Just to be sure, I'll stick a copy on my home server as well.

My home server may not have the best upload speed in the world but at
least there will still be a way for my visitors to view my videos.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com