*meh*

It looks like Ourmedia has it's share of problems as well. Just tried
to upload a 6 meg video both with their site and with their upload
tool and it failed. The upload tool just plain crapped out and
crashed. Numerous times. According to their forums, looks like others
are having multiple problems there as well.

Very few things come for free. Think I am going to use my own host
then start paying for the extra bandwidth if/when that time comes.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com

http://freevlog.org/#Step3and