Hey everyone...

I'm sure that there are a ton of new faces on here and many may have forgotten who I am because it has been quite awhile since I posted or even worked on my blog. Well, I finally wrapped up some projects that I was doing. I helped a friend get his record label off of the ground and decided that I really couldn't be a business partner in it as it took too much away from my filmmaking and I'm deeply involved in a few projects. Since making that decision, I have found myself in 2 new doc projects and am back on my Vlog. I'll be launching my new online project: Vlogumentarian.com in the next 2 weeks! FINALLY!!!!

Okay, I've purged now and I really just wanted to give big hello to all of you out there in the blogosphere and I've missed you all!

Lynn Lane

Coal River Pictures

MySpace Page:

Vlogs: