Then again, who knows how much video they're trying to process.
If they're literally getting millions of video uploads per day, then
i'd imagine their encoding queue is pretty backed up. Not to mention
they may have to screen uploads to make sure the content isn't
infringing. That takes a lot of time too.

-josh