Just for the record, I have tried myspace and I find it all very cringeworthy.  There i no way to add video to your blogs there, its just text and pics and as for the film thing, you have to log in right so I do, then it takes me to my home page and hey where is the films.

I think I prefer Blogger for my blog, Blip for my Videos and Dailymotion for the flash.  Call me an old stick in the mud, but if we really have to turn to this side of internet to market our wears and to get to an audience, I would rather stay with a more mature audience.  It is 80% teens and early twenties, the olds that frequent this site may be interesting but it's not worth searching thru the all of the members to find a needle in a haystack.

No, I don't think I'll be using this, unless someone else can prove to me how worthwhile it is.

Paul