the whole myspace debate got me into exploring that world.. the most interesting thing i've seen has been people posting videos (usually via youtube) in their 'about me' section.  it reminds me of the way people in this group have talked about video as being a great portal into lives/cultures/languages that you know nothing about.
also for those only interested in viewer numbers, the videos i've had posted on myspace for about a week have had approx 10 times the views and comments that my normal videoblog would receive in months  (both of these figures are fairly low it has to be said, but the comparison is interesting.)

be well

Individual Fireant Use