Jay dedman wrote:
> a little off-topic.
>
> does anyone know of an online service that offers a community calender.
> I want a group of people to be able to post notices to a shared calender.
> (the Yahoo Group calender isn't good working for what we're doing)

I like to use Upcoming.org

It does tags, and metros, and all the cool kids are they to be marked as
your friends and here's the SXSW Interactive Festival:

   http://upcoming.org/event/25452/

and there are groups like Web Conference Junkies:

   http://upcoming.org/group/16/

and you could create a group called Videobloggers.

And there are RSS feeds, and an API and...

I like it... :)

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/