Thanks Duncan,
Well I am waiting for a reply and please people don't think I am being impatient, but answering each and every individual comment.  As far as me NEEDing to specify which answers I thought were glossed over by Jay, no I don't, not really, so long as I get answers for all 7 questions, I'll be happy.  It's just that if I don't keep this open someone will jump in with a total irrelivant which will look far more interesting and it will loose the thread.  Oh and err, sorry to hear about the snow, I don't live that far north so didn't get any.

Paul