Paul, personally, I'm busy just now, which is why I didn't answer your
first post.

That said, the tone of your initial questions combined with your answer
to a levelheaded request for clarification take me out of list
skimming.

Jay appointed himself to answer you. As did everybody else who answered
(or not).

I appointed myself to do Road Node 101 'cause nobody has to invite me
to my own party.

Same for you.

Do I hear antagonism in your tone? I'd like to hear you talk about that.

Jan
--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
.