I can't help it.... the social butterfly in me craves human interraction
that doesn't involve handsfree headsets, microphones and webcams and
keyboards.... *L* I can't drink a beer with my computer (well, I could but
if I spill the keys would get all sticky and then I'm out a keyboard).

HEY... I heard some wierd rumor about a "Meet the Vloggers" in St.
Louis.....Then as soon as the rumor surfaced.... all was silent.  Anyone in
the universe wanna confirm or deny the rumor?

Thanks ever so,
Lisa (Daughtershow)