--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Sirs and Madams
>
> Thanks ever so much for the comments on the "Paul And Paul Get To The
> Bottom Of It All Copyright Issues" Video I posted last night to stop
> people being in the slightest bit worried about putting the odd bit
> of music on a vlog, I have had so many good and welcoming comments
> it's untrue.  As this was the first video to collaborate the talents
> of Paul Reynoldson and Myself together and a mile stone in British
> Vlogging (I don't think two British Vloggers have done this before, I
> could be wrong).
>
> Thanks also to Randy Mann, for doing such a cracking job of remixing
> it with local talent from his locality, to display to the world that
> the record companies of the world are not interested in real talent
> these days, it just has to look good and sound mediocre, leaving the
> real talent unheard.
>
> I therefore suggest to everyone they know, to find a street performer
> or local band willing to get on the net give them the exposure they
> need.  I have already done one  http://blip.tv/file/get/
> Pjkproductions-TwoHeadsPartOne254.mov there should be more out there,
> just look and ask and get them noticed.
>
> Thank You Very Much Again,
>
> Paul Knight
>

> Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog
>
> http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
> http://pjkweddingvideo.blogspot.com
>
> It's worth a laugh and (mostly) work friendly.

Can I also express my thanks to everybody who supported us, i'd like
to thank my agent, the producer, the director, oh the tea lady, the
costume department, this means so much to me (wipes a tear from his
eye) maybe Paul and I will work together again on another project.
All of you beautiful peope out there
WE LOVE YOU ALL.

Paul Reynoldson