I've been talking with Veoh alot, too. And I'm starting to move more
and more stuff over as their tools get easier. (see:
hugnation.blogspot.com)  I've been pushing them to make a "Vlogging
Easy enough for Grandpa" tool.  We shall see.

I saw your video btw, Mr. Jesus.   Funny stuff. Err...I mean...serious
and important Spiritual message. ;)

-Halcyon

--
www.SpreadingThePink.com