I followed the directions to upload the plug in and the .swf file and the plug in showed up in my plug ins and I activated it and changed the settings to make sure it properly referenced the .swf file.

Then I go into a post and click on the html button and insert the following colde

<flv href="" href="http://richard.blip.tv/file/get/Richard-RichardsWifesBirthdayWMV360.flv">http://richard.blip.tv/file/get/Richard-RichardsWifesBirthdayWMV360.flv" autostart="false" />

I click update on the html (nothing shows in the preview), then I click save, then I look at my post and there's nothing there where I thought a video should be embedded, and in experimenting I find out that the <flv> code is never saved in when I click on update in the html, so it just acts as though I didn't update anything ...

... any ideas on what I did wrong?

... Richard