You didnt do anything wrong. With that certain plug-in, you have to
turn off HTML editing for it to work properly. I dont use the HTML
editor so it's no matter to me.

If you do want to use the HTML editor and have the embed work, another
plugin is Extreme Video Plugin.

http://www.rossgerbasi.com/2006/01/21/extreme-video-plugin-20/

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com