I really wish I could see this video. I've enjoyed Geert Lovink's work
for a while. His book "Dark Fiber" from a few years back is really
excellent.

Unfortunately, the video served by Daily Motion is incredibly slow.
Its taken me 15 minutes now to get through the first 30 sec of the
video with several stutters waiting for the clip to buffer. Most of
this time is completely unnecessary footage of Geert simply getting
his laptop set up. Some editing here would really make a lot of sense.
I ended up giving up on it after waiting and being frustrated.

-Josh