I'm with you on this one.  Blip was driving me nuts last night with
the download stalls.  I finally gave up.  I'll try again tonight.

I have seen sporadic "slow-downs" over the past week.  At first, I
thought maybe they were doing maintenance or something, but I
officially stopped thinking that last night.

I think somebody needs to tweak their servers, or add some more.

Jeff Marquis
tidbitvids.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>