On 3/29/06, Peter Van Dijck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Cleaning up audio is very hard - expect very little. It's almost
>  impossible to drastically improve bad audio. That's why the emphasis
>  always on good sound with video.

Gee thanks, that's hopefull ;)

It's a borrowed camera luckily, not one we bought.  It is a handy
little unit for the most part compared to what we've been using...but
yes the audio thing is a big drag.

A good caveat for someone shopping around for a used digital camera I
guess..the Fujifilm 2800 has less than great audio.