Hmm... I HAVE a skateboard... I used to skate to work every morning...
In the heat of summer, I often did it in a mini skirt, bikini top,
knee socks and skater shoes... unfortunately, I don't do any tricks so
I doubt my stats would ollie too high!

Then again... we're supposed to do something "dangerous" this week...
perhaps I should work on my tricks and break my neck trying!  Hell,
with this nice spring weather, it might be fun!

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johngaltsjournal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I've never seen you skateboard/snowboard in your videos...
>
> But if you did, yer stats would go through the roof!  To the moon!
(especially if you did it