I've set up a blog for the purposes of understanding the issues of
copyrights as they pertain to podcasting. It is my hope that this will be
utilized as a repository of information and a forum for discussion by the
legal community as well as the podcast community. The various publishing,
digitial distribution, licensing and government agencies may very well find
it a useful place to research and dialogue.

I will also be making it available to the 2000+ members of the yahoo
podcasters group as well as the video bloggers group, and other related
groups.

http://podcastcopyrights.wordpress.com/

Please log in and add to the links, categories, articles, discussion. Let me
know if there's anything I can do to help you understand how to use this
blog.

-d

Darren Littlejohn
Portland Jazz Jams