I'm really beginning to believe that Technorati is posessed by the devil....  It won't even allow me to OPEN the freaking page!  I get this nasty-wasty Error pop up (along with obligatory obnoxious alert sound that reminds me that I'm a moron) saying "Cannot load  url... abort"

WTF?!?!

Daughtershow

http://www.daughtershow.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> just another note on how strange the results on technorati are
>
> i can see that lots of blip posts are listed under the tag
> "apperceptions" simply because the blip home page sometimes says
> "apperceptions is online"
>
> now that's too funny!
>

> Markus Sandy wrote:
>
> > now that's too funny because they use the "tag" version in their own
> > "snippet" on *both* urls.
> >
> > no surprise. i have found technorati to be verrrrrrrry buggy and
> > unreliable
> >
> > at blogHer last year, a technorati rep tried to participate in a
> > conversation and people would not let him speak to his point without
> > first acknowledging and addressing the large number of functional
> > problems at technorati. the rep rather skillfully avoided the
> > questions, but was visibly sweating bullets. it was a great moment,
> > except that it looks like it had little effect.
> >
> > i have reported a number of technorati bugs and their prez shifrey
> > even left a BS comment on my sight about how they were addressing the
> > issues. those bugs are still open and include simple things like
> > getting the search result count to jive with the actual number of
> > results returned and little things like that.
> >
> > i have an account, i have used their tags and even pinged them.
> > sometimes it works. sometimes not.
> >
> > one tip: they seem to pick up flickr photos good, so tag those (on
> > flickr) and they should show up on the technorati page fairly quickly
> > (fwiw)
> >
> > markus
> >

> > David Howell wrote:
> >
> >>Some people have tagged their posts
> >>http://www.technorati.com/tag/videobloggingweek2006 and others
> >>http://www.technorati.com/tags/videobloggingweek2006. I've used the
> >>latter and my posts show up right away in Technorati.
> >>
> >>David
> >>http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

> >>would

> >>Yahoo! Groups Links