geez, casey! he's been posted those online again???? i told him it was bad for our image!

On 4/5/06, Casey McKinnon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Devlon-

What I said was "Adam Curry clears up concerns that under the Podshow
contract he owns all Podshow producers' content".  What he said in the
interview was "content isn't owned by us it's owned by the producers".
That said... what else does he need to say?  This was the biggest
concern addressed by Keith and the Girl... and by making this
statement on GeekBrief.tv, he has made a public statement that I would
imagine can hold him accountable in a court of law if someone has a
problem.

What else do you want him to do... swear on the bible?

Devlon, I'm a fracking ninja... if I'm in your bedroom, you wouldn't
even know I was there.  Personally, I like your pink frilly panties
the best... they frame your butt very nicely.

;)
Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would have steered away from the question all together not opened
> with it 'so we can clear all the doubts once and for all...'
>
> And how'd you know I wore panties today?
>
> On 4/5/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Relax guys, there's no reason to get your panties in a bunch over
this
> >  interview... what sort of questions do you think you would ask if you
> >  were interviewing your idol?  If I was interviewing someone I look up
> >  to... like Kyle McLaughlin or Bill Shatner... I doubt I would ask too
> >  many controversial questions.
> >
> >  There are two sides to every story and Cali from Geek Brief
happens to
> >  like Podshow and Adam Curry... so why is it so wrong that she
would be
> >  happy to promote the system and its' founder?
> >

> >  Casey
> >   http://www.kitkast.com/
> >

> >  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup"
> >
> >  <solitude@> wrote:
> >  >
> >  > Which is total BS. It's a classic Old Corporation approach. The
Right
> [...]
they're
> >  > hiding it makes me pretty sure it's pretty bad.
> >  >
> >  > - Andreas
> >  >
> >  > On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:19:23 +0200, Charles Iliya Krempeaux
> >  > <supercanadian@> wrote:
> >  >
> >  > > Hello,
> >  > >
> >  > > There's a bit more info there.  But they're really avoid
answering
> >  > > questions
> >  > > there too.
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > > See ya
> >  > >
> >  > > On 4/5/06, john coffey <jimmycrackhead2000@> wrote:
> >  > >>
> >  > >> What a load of crap! Geekbrief is totally swingin on
> >  > >> Adams you know what! For a more objective talk check
> >  > >> out Podcast 411
> >  > >>
> > http://media24a.libsyn.com/podcasts/podcast411/411_060308.mp3
> >  > >>
> >  > >> http://www.jchtv.com/
> >  > >>
> >  > >> --- Devlon <duthied@> wrote:
> >  > >>
> >  > >> > http://geekbrief.podshow.com/?p=69
> >  > >> >
> >  > >> > She's a podshow 'gal.  And it shows....where's the
> >  > >> > hard questions?
> >  > >> >
> >  > >> > On 4/5/06, Casey McKinnon <mskitka@> wrote:
> >  > >> > >  Thought this was interesting and that others
> >  > >> > might enjoy it...
> >  > >> > >
> >  > >> > >  Adam Curry clears up concerns that under the
> >  > >> > Podshow contract he owns
> >  > >> > >  all Podshow producers' content:
> >  > >> > >
> >  > >> > >  http://geekbrief.podshow.com/?p=69
> >  > >> > >
> >  > >> > >  Casey
> >  > >> > >  http://www.kitkast.com/
> >  > >>
> >  > >
> >  > > [...]
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > > --
> >  > >     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
> >  > >
> >  > >     charles @ reptile.ca
> >  > >     supercanadian @ gmail.com
> >  > >
> >  > >     developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
> >  > >

> >  > >  Make Television
> >  > > http://maketelevision.com/
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > --
> >  > Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen
> >  > Commentary on media, communication, culture and technology.
> >  >

> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Anne Walk
http://loadedpun.com