Number one being that you can switch from one OS to the other
without having to reboot. There shouldn't be the performance issues
that there used to be with Virtual PC solution that they had on the
PowerPC based Macs, since there wouldn't be any processor emulation
involved.

I expect there to be a WINE-like solution soon. Where Windows
software can just run natively in the Mac OS without having to
bother to boot up Windows at all.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> oops reverse that .. youd said that booting from windows on MAC
hardware was
> "INFERIOR and much more dangerous" than running it in a virtual
machine ...

> But I dont see why ... why?
>
> In fact I can think of more than a few reasons I'd rather have it
actually
> booting from the OS I want to use.
>
> On 4/6/06, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I saw your first post, Kunga, but I didn't catch why running
windows in a
> > virtual machine is "INFERIOR and much more dangerous" than
booting it
> > natively .. care to explain?
> >

> > On 4/6/06, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Obolete info. The real news is that you can run Windows INSIDE
OS X.