Yeah this addresses the atribution issue, what about the commercial
clauses? Is Veoh violating the non-commercial clause in peoples CC
licenses? Is Veoh a commercial entity? It would see so.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jarrod at veoh has been in touch with me and I've mentioned how
simple it is
> to adhere to most of these concerns by simply adding a permalink
to the site
> and to the individual clips.
>
> I used the aggregators that do get it as examples of how very
simple it is
> to do this.  The info is in the feed...they are purposely not
mining that
> information and not using it on their site.
>
> On 4/7/06, Peter Van Dijck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  Bullshit: they are clearly, blatantly violating licenses by
> > re-encoding and not linking back.
> >
> > All they need to do is attribute, and it'll be mostly ok. Saying:
> > "contact us and we'll stop violating your license" isn't enough.
> >
> > Peter
> > --
> > http://mefeedia.com
> >

> > On 4/7/06, Halcyon Lujah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I have talked to Dmitry Shapiro, the CEO and he seemed VERY
willing to
> > > do what it takes to please broadcasters. They are  working on
some
> > > sort of "claim your feed" campaign as well.
> > >
> > > If you don't want to claim your feed, and don't want your
content
> > > available to Veoh users, email them.  I would be very suprised
if they
> > > didn't remove your feed immediately.
> > >
> > > -Halcyon

Watch
(http://mortaine.blogspot.com).<http://mortaine.blogspot.com%29.>

>From what I

Please create

> > > --
> > > www.SpreadingThePink.com

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hfs_5_0l
Bhh4r_ghxepr0w>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=GUaJZ
U-r1JDlLAUOsMLl8g>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=LXDZ5r7JrGSX
uirwFdbEXw>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>