hey mike, can you do something like what people do with image theft

instead of totally banning, send them a stock promo for our vlog and for blip.tv?

that would surprise them :)

(unless they are reading this)

mikehudack wrote:
This sucks.  I'd say more than that, but I don't want to get a
reputation for boudmouthing competitors of any sort.

I think there are a few things we can do from here.

First of all, we can ban Veoh from blip.  We would do this to keep
them from scraping any more blip RSS feeds (which they're obviously
doing) and to keep them from downloading anymore blip-hosted videos.
I think we would do this if the community wants us to, but not without
some consultation.  Do you guys want this?

I'm also going to discuss this with blip's lawyers to see if there's
anything we can do.  If any blip users have had their content stolen
by Veoh please drop me a private e-mail (mike AT blip DOT tv) and I'll
 look into whether we can give you a hand with some legal measures.

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv