Thanks Michael and David.

Here's the list of audio encoding choices I have:
24-bit interger
32-bit floating point
32-bit integer
64-bit floating point
ALaw 2:1
Apple Lossless (I've had some people report that they can't hear audio
from this one)
IMA 4:1
MACE 3:1
MACE 6:1
QDesign Music 2 (this one fails to have audio via blip's transcoding)
Qualcomm PureVoice
uLaw 2:1

Any suggestions on which might be the best choice?  They all look
pretty obscure to me :)