Yeah the creative commons license can be inserted into the feed at both the channel and the item level.
<creativeCommons:license>
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/</creativeCommons:license>
(namespace: http://backend.userland.com/creativeCommonsRssModule)

On 4/10/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On 4/10/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Hello Michael,
>

> Although, just to nit-pick :-)  ... It should be class="no_enclosure"
> (instead of rel="no_enclosure") if you're putting this on an <object> or
> <embed> element.  (I won't bore you with the details of "why" unless you ask
> to hear it.)

Ok, how about rel=don't violate my f'in license? :)

> Semantic HTML has the advantage that this is machine readable.  That way the
> whole process can be automated.  (And not just by your vlogging software,
> but by many many other kinds of software too.  Which produces all sorts of
> social implications.  Which are hopefully "good".)

You can speciffy your cc license on the feed, which is how this stuff
is being distributed...done.  Machine readable and in the source that
is being used to get the data.

Maybe Josh Kinberg, or someone else in the RSS know a bit more than
myself can provide the details.  I just know that feedburner does this
for our feed...yup, one of the same ones that Veoh was
<cough>blatantly</cough> ignoring.

--
~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com