On 4/10/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I can't right now, but I guess one could find out from the creative commons site what they define a derivation as.

"Derivative Work" means a work based upon the Work or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted, except that a work that constitutes a Collective Work will not be considered a Derivative Work for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical composition or sound recording, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image ("synching") will be considered a Derivative Work for the purpose of this License.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com
feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed