This is what I was curious about.  I am glad that they were thinking
forward and provided something like this.  I'd hate to see a good
company doing the right thing get bogged down by this.

Another feather in the cap for blip. (ok, I am putting my blip
cheerleader pom-poms down now)

--
~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com