This is one of the reason's I get so confused about what is "right"
or "correct" there never seems to be a clear cut answer, when it goes
to questions like this.  I know what I do is link to a person site or
post itself that way, the person can get the "hit" and hopefully any
comments.  But that really only covers vlogs what about a site like
youtube?  Where it seems it is almost encourged to "paste" their link
into your site.......see.....confusing........or maybe it is just
me.....

PS this has nothing to do with the thread but has anyone else noticed
the "ads" at the bottom of the main page..........they are ads to
kill "fire ants" and such........I personally think that is funny as

Heath- Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>