Yes. You are wrong.

My fully patched version of IE 6 and my install of IE 7 display no
errors in loading or playing the movies.

Enric's plug-in calls a java script. You can go read more about it
here... http://utilities.cinegage.com/videos-playing-in-place/

Like I said, this was all brought up a while ago on this list. If
people didnt take the time to resolve their issues then...ah well.
C'est la vie.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron