I'll see your sarcasm and raise you a "tough shit".

It's assumed that if one joins this list, then one reads the posts
here. If you arent reading the posts, then why join the group?

Besides, not taking the measures to properly present your work to your
viewers *is* the responsibility of the owner of the site. Not anyone
elses. Once I knew that the active-x changes were coming from MS, both
being announced on this list AND a multitude of other sites reporting
it, I took measures to fix the problem.

There is a warning on the "Home" section of this group about the
number of emails this list can produce AND offers a solution. Dont
come crying when you cant keep up.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com