Actually the way Vpip works is that it doesn't actually embed the
movie untill the thumbnail is clicked. Then it dynamically embeds the
movie in the jpgs place (works with WMV SWF MP4 and QT) and if another
movie is activated the script unembeds any other movies on the page.
So it would be imposible to have more than one embeded movie on the
page at a time. It's actually a really nice solution.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 4/16/06, Ryan Ozawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  so I was wondering why they're so popular among vloggers.
> >

> The answer to that question for me is: Even an elegant solution like
Enric's