--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Daryl Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's is the best resource for quality music that is licensed under
> Creative Commons?

I absolutely love Magnatune.com. It's a record label that has released
its entire catalogue on an CC noncommercial-attribute-sharealike
license. I use them a lot in my videos. If you go to
http://www.andycarvin.com/archives/video and check out the posts from
videoblogging week 2006, they all used music from Magnatune. If you
contact them they will supply you with a credit card number you can
use to "purchase" high quality downloads of their music for free.

andy carvin