Here's a wicked map that shows some of the hotels near the event (found on the wiki, thanks whoever put it there!)

http://tinyurl.com/jbzuk

On 4/20/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul, The Twin Peaks Hotel is practically right next door to The
Swedish American Hall which is where Vloggercon is. Look at the
address of each place.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> Dear All
>
> First Time US traveller here.
>
> Okay so, I have booked a good flight, I leave Manchester UK
airport
> at 10am change planes at Boston MA, then finally land at SFO at
> around 6ish, I have then got a taxi thing to take me to the
downtown
> hotels from the airport.  First Question is the Twin Peaks Hotel
In
> Downtown? Can I blag that one? If not how far will I have to go
from
> there?  I have booked into the Twin Peaks Hotel for the three
nights
> I am there.
>
> I have a free ticket put aside for me from Mike Hudack at
blip.tv
> shall I just turn up and see Schlomo on the door?
>
> I may want to add to the economy of the United States By buying
> something other than food, so How late do the stores open until?
> I would love to help in volunteering to do something like capture
> whilst I am at Vloggercon, I would like to put myself down for
the
> iMovie and FCP Tricks one if that's okay, but this is of course
> jetlag permitting.  I also don't mind being a gopher either, you
know
> gopher this gopher that!
> Also I would love to go to the launch party on the Friday night,

> checked the wiki and there doesn't seem to be any confirmation of
the
> venue, or should I just grab a few cell phone numbers and ring
round
> like we used to do for raves?
>
> Also I might have some dollars left over at the end of my trip,
there
> usually is I have found, will there be a way of donating the
spare
> cash I have at the end to Node 101?  Just that it saves me taking
> them down to the bank when I get back.
>
> Other than that the whole trip is working out fine for me so far,
> booking was a synch.
>
> Any help would be hot guys and gals
>
> Love
>
> Paul
>
> PS.  (Cheeky Bit)If anyone still would like to add to my
fundraiser
> for this trip, please see my site for details.
>

> Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog
>
> http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
> http://pjkweddingvideo.blogspot.com
>
> It's worth a laugh and (mostly) work friendly.

Fireant Individual Use

~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com
http://8bitme.blogspot.com | http://devlonduthie.com