I don't think numbers are always important (says the girl with less
than 35 videos on her resumé) because if you look at It's Jerrytime,
Jerry doesn't actually have that many posts... but he sure does have a
lot of edits and special effects... so he certainly has the
credentials!  Besides, some people make hundreds of short vlogs and
some people make only a few long vlogs.

Casey

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "BevSykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>127 posts!!! dude, you rock.<<
>
> Are we going for numbers?  I'm about to hit 200 on MeFeedia since
October 2005 and over 200 if you count everything I've posted
everywhere since I posted my first to Our Media in June 2005.