Hi Stephanie,
I believe, if you read the TOS, they are talking about downloading,
where the downloader
can't lawfully redistribute work they or their partners own.
Presumably, you would be a partner, if you created and uploaded
something, that they then redistributed.  For the act of distribution
and reformatting, they would take some, and pass on the rest to you.

The TOS you mention here that is for downloaders and general users of
their services:
http://www.mynumo.com/general.php?inc=tac

is different than the one here which is for content owners who upload
stuff to sell:
http://www.mynumo.com/general.php?inc=signup
(the link is _javascript_.. with a popup window.. really kind of silly
for a contract they'd like to be binding.. if there was a dispute..
it's likely a judge or mediator would agree that the popup nature of it
meant that it was a very one sided contract, that was hard to link to
or save in a reasonable way, and easy to overlook while thinking the
TOS you sent to the list was the only TOS, so he would likely side
against MyNuMo if he thought it was a onesided contract -- but
nonetheless, you'll have to click it to get to this second TOS).

This other TOS for uploaders says:

" 7.1 Mutual Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant
to MyNuMo.com and MyNuMo.com represents and warrants to you: (i) that
you or it has the full power and authority to enter into and perform
under these TAC, (ii) the execution and performance of your or its
obligations under these TAC do not constitute a breach of or conflict
with any other agreement or arrangement by which you or it is bound,
and (iii) these TAC are a legal, valid and binding obligation of the
party entering into these TAC, enforceable in accordance with their
terms and conditions."

"7.2 By You. You represent and warrant to MyNuMo.com that, in your use
of the MyNuMo.com Service, you: (i) will not infringe the copyright,
trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity
or other legal right of any third party and (ii) will comply with all
applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You further represent and
warrant to MyNuMo.com that: (i) there are no claims, demands or any
form of litigation pending, or to the best of your knowledge,
threatened with respect to any of your Content; (ii) MyNuMo.com will
not be required to make any payments to any third party in connection
with its use of your Content, except for the expenses that MyNuMo.com
incurs in providing the MyNuMo.com Service; (iii) the use of any
instructions, formulae, recommendations, or the like contained in your
Content will not cause injury to any third party; and (iv) your Content
does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology designed
to disrupt or damage any software or hardware."

In other words, MyNuMo.com is saying that you have to represent to them
by agreeing here, that you own your stuff, and don't have lawsuits
against it, before they can resell it and split the proceeds.  And they
are saying you continue to own it in the rest of the agreement.

Just because you partner with them to sell content, doesn't mean they
own it, because you "uploaded" it to them.  You definitely own your
stuff, and you can definitely remove it and sell it elsewhere if you
want to.

mary