This is interesting, given that there is a video that revolves around a
funeral only weeks before this video, I am not disinclined to think
that this is a joke. At the same time, it is possible that the video is
real, and assuming that it may, perhaps, be a joke is probably
insensitive to some extent.

Josh

On Apr 24, 2006, at 12:17 PM, Andy Carvin wrote:

> Yeah, me too. And his videos are macabre to say the least. Two of the
> ones I've seen so far involve mutilating women. One features a
> demented plastic surgeon ruining the face of a model, whose
> disfigurement soon becomes a fashion craze. In the other, a man
> attacks a woman at a bar, beats her with a belt, then gouges out her
> eye with a pocket knife.
>
> Meanwhile, on the death video, there's a montage of photos from his
> childhood and a note saying his family approved the release of the
> video. It certainly looks real. But there's no mention of him anywhere
> when you do a search on google news or technorati; wouldn't the
> accidental death of a young man merit a mention somewhere?
>
> I'm debating whether to blog about this or not. If it's real, it's a
> chilling message, someone who actually lived and died by the vlog. And
> if it's a hoax, well, I guess that's newsworthy as well....
>
> ac
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Sullivan"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> i noticed
>>
>> On 4/24/06, duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> this is the note on the sidebar...
>>>
>>> "Video is a place where all the horror and atrocities you ever
> dreamed of
>>> can be accomplished."

> if she
> or an
>>>>

>>> --
>>> http://29fragiledays.blogspot.com

> t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hfs_5_0lBh
> h4r_ghxepr0w>

> t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=GUaJZU-
> r1JDlLAUOsMLl8g>

> t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=LXDZ5r7JrGSXui
> rwFdbEXw>
>>>    on the web.
>>>

>>>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>>>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>
>>>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
>>> .
>>>

>> --
>> Sull
>> http://vlogdir.com
>> http://SpreadTheMedia.org
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

"Don't hate the media, become the media."- Jello Biafra

Fireant Individual Use