still waiting for Jen Simmons to chime in, as she apparently taught him how to vlog.

On 4/24/06, Andy Carvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com , Josh Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is interesting, given that there is a video that revolves
around a
> funeral only weeks before this video, I am not disinclined to think
> that this is a joke. At the same time, it is possible that the video
is
> real, and assuming that it may, perhaps, be a joke is probably
> insensitive to some extent.
>
> Josh

I agree that simply assuming it's a hoax is perhaps a bit insensitive
or callous, but wondering whether it's a hoax is understandable. There
have been countless strange stunts on the Internet, and given Kevin's
particular body of work, it almost has to cross your mind. Whether
it's a hoax or not, it's probably just a matter of time before it
catalyzes a media debate about the limits of Web 2.0 in relation to
appropriateness, responsibility, news, art, etc...

andy