From: Lisa Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:01 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] ten videoblogs for national (womens') magazine,
quick!

Help!

I'm visiting a well-known womens' magazine in NYC on Thursday to talk
about blogging.  Last minute email from hosts says, Show us some videoblogs!

So, if you were going to see the editors of a magazine you've probably
seen on the supermarket store racks, what would you show them?

I'll love you guys forever for helping me out on this one!

Lisa W.

--
Lisa Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Places I blog:
Lisa Williams' Blog:
http://www.cadence90.com/wp/

H2otown, a citizen journalism site for Watertown
http://h2otown.info

OPML Fan, a blog tracking developments in OPML and the OPML Community
http://blogs.opml.org/thisislisa/

Anne Walk
http://loadedpun.com