Quick question ... when I go to my feeds page:
  http://community.vlogmap.org/vlog/28
There is a feed icon which points to a feed ... what feed is that?  It's not mine.  Is is supposed to be?

Also, from my user page:
 http://community.vlogmap.org/user/28
if you click "View geovlog listings" it again gives a feed which has nothing to do with me ... are these supposed to be MY geovlogged items?

I love the look of the new site, and I like being able to claim the feed.  Just confused on a few of the feed icons and what they are supposed to be pointing to.

Thanks,
 - Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com