Folks – a while back I started something to get contributors to
add "how to" type videos to a site.

I am going along with it, but for the moment I am just starting to
add some myself, each day. Maybe it will catch on, maybe not, but it
should be useful nonetheless.

They are basically pointers around the web with some commentary –
some of you folks may already have been included.

My question is this. Do any of you have, or know of, "how to" type
vblogs on the web. Anything from cooking to fixing stuff (I have a
request for burning DVDs in the UK) to proper driving directions and
so on. It's specifically instructional/howto/help videos I am
interested in.

I'd appreciate some links so I can continue to add links and
commentary on them at http://vidyo.TV

Thanks,
Steven
http://stevenR2.com