On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:21:51 +0200, LeanBackVids.com
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried using one of my Quicktime videos and it said...
>
> "Only flv, wmv, asf, wma, wvx, wax, dat, asx, mpg, mpeg, avi, mp3
> extension files are supported"
>
> What about .mov files!?!?

Quicktime has all this stuff built in. There are even nice programs like
eZedia ( http://www.ezedia.com/products/eZediaQTI/ ) that makes it easy.
No need to rely on a foreign service that is trying to invent a new name
for linking.

Err... scratch that. I don't have a WMV file handy so I can't actualy test
veotag, but reading about makes me think it's just chapters (like you have
on a dvd). Those are called chapter tracks in Quicktime. Rocketboom uses
them for stories. There is software out there to automate this as well.
Those are only internal links, not links to other places on the web.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Use
Explains