For what it's worth, since this thread has totally gone awry anyway...I don't think it's boobs that are the offensive thing here.  I am a big fan of boobs myself....and all them other parts.

It's the "we've got a show that needs a face, or something in front of it...talking"...."I know, let's get a hottie"...as some have mentioned, that's their prerogative, if that's what they want, I guess that's what they want.

I (as I am assuming Josh was) was surprised that here we have this new media, this new chance to try to avoid the pitfalls of traditional media and we have those who are going for the easy hook...skin, sex, whatever.

Personally, it would be great to watch a vodcast, episodic style videoblog that didn't have the trophy hottie...if for no other reason than to prove to some women that we do actually watch for the content.

On 5/10/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Besides, don't men eventually lose the whole boob fascination
eventually?

Yes they do, when they die. Except for Josh Leo who apparently finds
them offensive.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com