I am not debating the power of sex to sell, not debating whether women are nice to look at either....
I am not even debating whether boobs are cool or not (they are of course...I am close personal friends with a certain pair actually)

My point is that regardless of how powerful sex can be as a sales tool, as a hook...why do we need to perpetuate it?  Especially in a time when we as content creators have the greatest power.

Why point at stats and figures and say 'hey it works...' instead of saying 'hm...that really doesn't work, how can we do it different'?