I have fallen into this trap myself, I have a trophy hottie on my
vlog, his name is Al Lien. Now tell me he's not sexy--and he always
shows his nipples.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For what it's worth, since this thread has totally gone awry
anyway...I
> don't think it's boobs that are the offensive thing here.  I am a
big fan of
> boobs myself....and all them other parts.
>
> It's the "we've got a show that needs a face, or something in
front of
> it...talking"...."I know, let's get a hottie"...as some have
mentioned,
> that's their prerogative, if that's what they want, I guess that's
what they
> want.
>
> I (as I am assuming Josh was) was surprised that here we have this
new
> media, this new chance to try to avoid the pitfalls of traditional
media and
> we have those who are going for the easy hook...skin, sex,
whatever.

> Personally, it would be great to watch a vodcast, episodic style
videoblog
> that didn't have the trophy hottie...if for no other reason than
to prove to
> some women that we do actually watch for the content.
>
> On 5/10/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <mskitka@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Besides, don't men eventually lose the whole boob fascination
> > eventually?
> > >

> > Yes they do, when they die. Except for Josh Leo who apparently
finds
> > them offensive.
> >

> > Bill Streeter
> > LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> > www.lofistl.com

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.
sig=9OOEc0FndaSrZhcGP9B0FA>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=5
2&.sig=95kPiyX0utggsk9QwKxV-w>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.sig=
mOj_Rib6MbsFKGpPQ8b4Vg>
> > Explains<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&
.sig=2nX88YAu-OvryCSd54cZHQ>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> ~Devlon
> http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com