--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway - this is what the panel I'm organizing for vloggercon will
be about.
> Should be interesting.

Crazy how an simple question of "where can i find a hostess" turns
into an all-day discussion of sexism in media.

Of course no body should stop that conversation for people who want to
argue theories, but will new people ever post again after igniting
themselves on fire?

Most likely a person will revert to being a "lurker" and not subject
themselves to the heat again.  Don't get me wrong, I love this group
and enjoy hearing the opinions of others.  (If you haven't noticed
yet, I like to vocalize my opinions too.)

But there is a side-effect to having such an intense group.  It
doesn't feel as warm and cozy as it once did.

Maybe we can all bring matches and rocks to the Vloggercon panel so
that we can really burn and stone the people we disagree with.

Just kidding... hopefully there is still a sense of humor.

-Matt

Fireant Individual Use
Explains