From: Monique Danielle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:01 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Re: Looking for a video podcast hostess

"But I wouldn't go so far as
to say that women are above being influenced in a similar way. We
are all human beings after all--who at our core are basically just
big hairless horny apes who just like to think we're pretty clever."

You guys really crack me up - I'm love this thread. It seems to me likes
it's all in good fun. I didn't think there was any flaming going on.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Danielle"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have to add one thing. I am a woman. I consider myself a
feminist. But I
> still think that this thread is too funny.
>
> Men are very simple creatures - it's a fact of life.  I interact
with lots
> of high level execs. And let me tell you weather a guy is 14 or
67, blue
> collar or highly educated, he's got a soft spot for pretty women.
>
> http://www.VlogDiva.com

Fireant Individual Use
Explains